GoGamer–Learn Game Designing With Online Scratch Coding Course For Kids
Scratch coding class & game designing for kids
Holistic program for introducing kids
to the basics of Scratch programming.
Introduction to Scratch Coding and Programming through online classes for kids that help them learn the basics of programming from the safety and comfort of their homes. The programming language taught to the kids will be Scratch using a graphical programming software called PictoBlox. The online Scratch coding class for kids aims to help them learn to code in a fun and interactive environment. This Gogamer online Scratch coding course for kids is the best way to kickstart your kid’s journey in the programming world.
- Fun & Interactive sessions taught by expert educators
- A world-class curriculum designed to develop necessary 21-st century skills
- Scratch online course that helps kids to code their own programs, animations, & games
- 25+ learning hours including live 1:1 tutor sessions
- Covid-19 themed challenge at the end to sensitize kids towards the current situation
- Scratch coding class for kids that help kids evolve into problem-solvers by doing projects.
- Develop basic programming skills and enhance the kid’s focus, directional sense, and creativity.
- Learn about logical sequences, loops, sensors, text-to-speech components, and much more.
- Improve critical thinking and problem-solving skills by creating your animations with your Sprite.
Introduction to PictoBlox
Animate Your Name
Organizing Dance Party
Enroll in the Course!
Personal Tutoring Sessions
Grouped Tutoring Sessions
expert educator while promoting peer-to-peer interactions.
Coding is how we communicate with computers (aka computer coding), and what we use to build and run websites, apps, video games, and more. For kids, to learn to code is like learning how to speak and write in a specific language, i.e., a computer’s language. GoGamer online coding course for kids helps give them an introduction to Scratch programming and learn how to code in Scratch.
Coding helps kids boost creativity, improve memory, and fuel present-mindedness. Coding helps kids develop problem-solving skills and better relate to the world around them. Knowing how to code opens doors to successful careers. Learning to code is fun! This Scratch online course will help them discover a world beyond their conventional books.
We’ve come a long way from recognizing that books and marks are the only things that matter. At GoGlobalWays, we are on our way to helping kids develop the skillset required to succeed in the 21-st century. Our online course provides an introduction to programming for kids so that they can engage, learn and interact with the world beyond their school curriculum.
GoGlobalWays is an Online platform and our courses are designed for kids of the age group 7-14. The classes are taken by Certified Early Childhood Coding experts who are trained specially to ensure that the kids understand the topics properly. The Curriculum is designed by IIT, PhD, Academic Experts around the globe, as per Kids Age.