GoWeb- Design Your OWN Website With Programming Course
Online Web Development, HTML, and CSS Classes For Kids
Tinker, build, design, and host your
own website using HTML and CSS.
Our world is getting more connected every day, and in these times, enrolling in classes that cover websites building for kids will help them evolve into future entrepreneurs. The online HTML and CSS classes for kids enable them to understand the basics of HTML and CSS seamlessly. In addition, the kids can start web development that helps the young tinkerer bud into a future problem-solver. Hence, our web development classes for kids give them a nurturing ecosystem to learn, code, evolve, & succeed.
- Fun & Interactive sessions taught by expert educators
- A world-class curriculum designed to develop necessary 21-st century skills
- Online web development classes for kids that teaches them to build their single page and multipage website.
- 5+ application-based projects, including live 1:1 tutor sessions
- Promote kids to build projects and engage in hands-on learning
- Online HTML and CSS classes for kids that allows them to evolve into future problem-solvers who can create their own websites
- Tinker using the basics of HTML and CSS taught in class further enhances the kid’s focus, directional sense, and creativity.
- Learn about HTML, CSS, tags, elements and attributes, lists, tables, forms, links, and much more.
- Improve critical thinking, computational & problem-solving skills by experiential learning while teaching kids about the ethics that should be followed while creating projects.
Enroll in the Course!
Personal Tutoring Sessions
Grouped Tutoring Sessions
expert educator while promoting peer-to-peer interactions.
Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful, and responsive website. Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a great website can also join the course. Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML5 and CSS3 can join us too.
YES. Once you are done with the course, you will be able to see your website in each and every browser, as it will be hosted live.
You'll be learning Modern HTML5 , CSS3 and will also be introducted to Java Script.
No prior knowledge of coding is required to get started with Web designing. It doesn’t need any prerequisites to join. All that this course requires from your child is a little creativity and tons of zeal to learn web development!
Students must be at least 10 years old to take this course.