Make your Kid
Learn to code Hardware
Program Real World Challenges
Learn to code Robots
Artificial Intelligence will Transform The World By 2030
GoIngenious - Learn AI with Quarky Robot
No Prior Coding Experience
Lifetime Access of the course
Doubts and Backup sessions
Live Tutoring Sessions
Quizzes and Assignments
Course Completion Certificate
What Kids Will Learn
Artificial Intelligence is a key area of focus for young innovators. Learn AI. Make bots. Have fun!
IR Sensor Simulation
Touch Sensors Working
AI and ML made fun
WHY TAKE THIS ONLINE COURSE?
- Learning AI will help you to develop an interest in STEAM
(Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics)
because AI is more about doing, rather than just learning the theory.
This makes AI an easier way to engage in STEAM.
- AI also helps to develop necessary programming skills, problem solving skills and teamwork.
- AI also ignites the curiosity to learn technology.
- Coding is made fun with the Robot kit which will help your child visualize the code’s output and understand the concepts better.
- Every chapter is a problem solving challenge that improves your child’s coding knowledge along with logical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Child will Learn simplified Robotics concepts and Code their own robots
Enroll in the Course!
Course + Live Sessions
How To Start Journey to Experiential learning
Order the Kit Online with your home address for delivery. The Payment can be made via our safe and secure Netbanking or Card or Wallet Options
The Kit will be shipped to your house directly with all the parts inside the dream box. Your child will need a laptop to start learning and coding the Robot
Instructions inside the kit will help you login and access the online course for Free & for Live guidance by an STEAM Instructor buy the Course. Code and See your Robot in Action
Anyone interested in engaging with Robotics through a process that involves study, practice and project building. Obtain a certification that validates your understanding of the Robotics building blocks, such as the basics of physical computing, programming, prototyping
Electronic components such as LEDs, sensors, buttons and motors work, and how to use them, Understanding the building blocks of programming languages such as functions, arguments, variables and loops, Programming logic and ability to program various electronic components, read, analyze and troubleshoot the code.
There are no specific prerequisites. The course is for absolute beginners.
All you need for the course are:
- A desktop/laptop with a stable internet connection
Quarky Hardware kit which will be shipped with in a week after purchase
Students must be at least 7 years old to take this course.
1.You can buy course by adding it to cart.
2. Fill the following form and book your kit. It will be delivered at your doorstep. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZO9fpUwajoAAot1A2KCEZ_fsIeaILB5AMHGwkYZlPjTdJTQ/viewform
3. You can connect to +91 8882330300, for paytm, google pay or bank transfer.
Your certificate will be updated on your Dashboard once your course is complete.